- KABI National Endowment for the Arts grant; New York State Council on the Arts grant; Winner Showtime Tony Cox Screenwriting Award for Best Screenplay, Nantucket Film Festival.
- UTOPIA Panavision New Filmmaker and Experimental Television Center grants; Independent Creative Artist Award for Dramatic Short Film, Cinema Arts Centre International Film Festival; Audience Award for Dramatic Featurette, Film Fest New Haven; Independent Images Award, WHYY-TV, Philadelphia.
- THE WOMAN FROM AMERICA Screen adaptation of renowned South African author Bessie Head's short story by the same name. Finalist, ITVS.
- TERRACES Finalist: Sundance Institute.
- SALT LAKE SUNDOWN Finalist: Houston International Film Festival. Semi-Finalist: Writers Guild of America Contest.
- THE ELOPEMENT (La Fuitina) new work
- SCARS OF NANKING History Channel, nominated for two Emmy Awards
- WORLD WARS History Channel